Monday, December 15, 2014

The Final Days of Autumn

The days are nearly as short as they are going to get and all I can say is thank goodness!  How about you?  Do you  prefer the long, dark days of winter or the long days filled with sunlight and activities?  

Truth be told, I like a mixture of both, usually somewhere in the middle.  Must be the Libra in me!  I welcome winter's arrival after a busy summer and fall.  It gives me time to take a breath, to hang out in my jammies half the day if I want!  It's also the time of year when I get fresh ideas for the coming season of endless work.  I suppose the quiet interlude of winter is the most fertile time for my mind.  Lots of ideas are born when I am not so busy going here and there.

I hope you are able to balance your life during the Holiday season, but especially to find balance during all of the seasons of the year.
Are you still looking for a gift to give that special someone?  The photos in this post are not in my Etsy Store yet, but if you'd like a print of any of these I'd be happy to add it to my shop for you.  Just ask!  Or you might find something else you'd like.  I have more than just chicken pictures!  Feel free to browse by clicking on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment